Rural Development Services (UK) Ltd
We are a sustainability consultancy offering a portfolio of services to businesses, government organisations, local authorities, local enterprise partnerships and other organisations in the fields of rural development, agri-environment, rural regeneration, land management and sustainability policy and practice. This includes strategic development, programme and project management and appraisal and training and advice.
Our services are delivered in accordance with our values of professionalism, transparency and accountability; commitment to services of the highest quality; responsiveness to our clients needs and core values; appreciation and development of equality and diversity and; respect for cultural and natural heritage.
We adhere to our values in all of our activities and conduct our business with pride and integrity. We are committed to making a positive contribution to our local economy and communities and minimising our use of natural resources and our impact on the environment.
We aim to achieve our commitments through our own socially and environmentally responsible practices and through working to promote sustainable development throughout the region.
Our practices include the following:
- Incorporating sustainability criteria in the services we provide
- Using locally sourced and sustainable products and services
- Managing waste following the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle
- Minimising our business travel and using low carbon transport wherever possible
- Using biomass heating and solar electricity and hot water in our head office.
- Supporting agile working.