We are primarily a pasty shop, selling a range of traditional Cornish pasties; we also sell various other foods including panini and sandwiches.
We are located in an old railway arch which has great character. You are welcome to eat in and enjoy our relaxed, comfortable seating area, or take away. Most of our customers arrive on foot, either from the surrounding offices, homes and other businesses, or from the train station which is only three minutes walk from us.
We are committed to having high standards in all areas, and are particularly keen to maintain green practices as much as possible.
- We have a chart that you can view at the shop which shows the distances all our suppliers travel to deliver to us. We are proud to say most are within five miles.
- 70% of all commutes by our team are undertaken by bicycle.
- 60% of our refuse is recycled and we are working to improve this figure.
- We are very cycle friendly: you can bring your bike inside the shop and use our pump! Bristol Cycle Shack is next door, if you need to hire a bike or need any repairs.
- One member of our team is involved in local community art groups, and uses some of the recyclable materials from the shop for art projects and workshops, to encourage younger people to reuse.
- All the disposable cups and lids we use are fully bio-degradable; and we are very happy to fill your own water bottles or hot drink flasks.
These are just few examples of our commitment to Bristol's year at European Green Capital. All our team fully understand the importance of these matters and are always available to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to welcoming you to our shop!